Organizational Structures and Culture
- Basic organizational designs: matrix, flat, parallel, etc., as well as the management hierarchy and its influence in an organization.
- Characteristics of an organization that determine or underlie its culture.
- Roles and responsibilities of leaders
- Roles and responsibilities of managers
- Change management
- Motivating, influencing, negotiating, resolving
Teams and Team Processes
- Types of teams
- Stages of team development
- Team-building techniques
- Team roles and responsibilities
- Team performance and evaluation